- Lifestream Chlorella provides a source of phytonutrients, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
- Provides powerful cleansing and detoxifying properties to help flush out waste and pollutants.
- Helps remove toxins and heavy metals from the body.
- Supports bowel health.
- Supports mental focus and clarity.
- Helps to reduce body odour and supports skin health.
- Provides protection against free radicals, toxins and pollutants in our air, water and food supply.
Active IngredientsChlorella Powder (Chlorella vulgaris) 98.5%
Also contains: tricalcium phosphate
Serving size: 2g
|Average Quantity||per serve||per 100g|
|Energy||34.0 kJ||1711 kJ|
|Protein||1.3 g||63.1 g|
|Fat, total||0.3 g||12.9 g|
|-saturated*||0.03 g||1.5 g|
|Carbohydrate||0.3 g||15.1 g|
|-sugars||0.1 g||4.9 g|
|Dietary Fibre||0.2 g||10.2 g|
|Sodium||2.7 mg||135 mg|
|Chlorophyll||75.4 mg||3.77 mg|
These products are vegan and are free from dairy, soy, gluten and wheat.
- It is recommended to make sure you drink 6-8 glasses of water daily to flush toxins through your system.
- Always read the label and use as directed.
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
- If you are taking any prescribed medications we recommend you check with your healthcare professional before taking supplements.
- Headaches, blemishes, tiredness or changes in bowel motions may occur when first taking chlorella.
- We recommend starting with a low dose and building up gradually to suit the individual.
- If you have a very sensitive digestive system or may be one of the very few people who have a micro-algae allergy, please check with your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
- In the very rare case of vomiting or nausea or if intestinal pain or constipation continues, then discontinue use and seek healthcare advice.
- Not recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding.