- Clinicians Bladder Support & Cranberry, 14 sachets is a useful handy sachet that contains benefits of D-Mannose and cranberries.
- Supports a healthy bladder function.
- Suitable for both men and women.
- A pleasant tasting and a natural plant based formula.
- Can be used alongside other conventional medicines.
- Cranberry helps to maintain a good urinary tract health.
- Cranberry also has an astringent property that supports normal urinary tissue and muscle tone.
- Can be used when pregnant. Vitamin C gives extra support for urinary health.
Active IngredientsActive Ingredients:
|Each 2g sachet contains:|
|Vaccinium macrocarpon (cranberry) ext. equiv. dry fruit (standardized to 36mg proanthocyanidins)||72000||mg|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||50||mg|
Also contains: stevia, thaumatin, malic acid, silicon dioxide, maltodextrin.
NO ADDED: gluten, dairy, yeast, artificial colors, sweeteners, flavors or preservatives.
Suitable for vegetarians.
- High amounts of D-Mannose consumed over an extended period of time may be toxic to the kidneys.
- Ensure guidelines are correctly followed and not exceeded.
- Consult your healthcare provide if your symptoms do not abate within 24 hours of supplementation.
- Blood Sugar imbalances: D-Mannose is not metabolized or used by the body to produce energy, so it is suitable for use with those who have blood sugar imbalances.
- Cranberry may potentially increase INR in patients taking Warfarin.