- Artemis Strain Repair Cream contains a complex formula with traditional plant medicine to simulate circulation and recovery in strained muscles.
- Contains Cayenne powered heat that penetrates deep to warm and soothe bruised tissue and overexerted muscles.
- Formulated with Arnica that supports circulation to the injured area and accelerates healing. Cayenne supports circulation and dilation of capillaries to promote healing and recovery.
- Arnica is effective in treating impact injuries causing bruising, sprains, fractures and muscular and joint stiffness. It assists after surgery to relieve trauma and support healing.
- Comfrey promotes healing of fractured bones, soft tissues, sprains and tendonitis. It assists in reducing appearance of scarring and keloid scars and supports growth of new tissue.
- Contains Ruta graveolens which provides excellent tendon and ligament injuries and supports surface circulation to help minimise bruising.
- Contains St. John's Wort which supports physiological trauma, especially beneficial for injured nerves, sciatica and disc damage. it also provides excellent after surgery support for healing of cut nerves.
- Contains Willow bark which is a well-known natural source of aspirin-like salicin. It helps to calm and relax musculoskeletal system.
- For best results, use in conjunction with Artemis Tissue and Strain Repair Oral Liquid.
Active IngredientsIn a natural base of water, coconut caprylic and capric triglyceride, cetostearyl alcohol, glyceryl monostearate, cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, PEG-20 stearate, phenoxyethanol, provitamin B5, tocopherol acetate, sorbic acid, citrus seed extract. Does not contain artificial colours or fragrances, mineral oils, parabens, sulphates or synthetic fillers. GE Free.
- Always read the label and use only as directed.
- Do not apply on broken skin.
- This cream contains Cayenne and is hot. Wash hands thoroughly after application or use gloves for application.
- Avoid contact with eyes, nose and sensitive skin.
- Do not apply before showering or strenuous exercise.
- If symptoms persist, see your health professional.
- No documented herb-drug interactions within the recommended dosage.
- Contradictions: Over-sensitivity to any ingredients.
- Check ingredients for known allergies or over-sensitivity.
- Over time, discolouring of this natural product may occur but does not affect the efficacy or quality.
- Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- No restriction on long term use.
- For external use only.
- Not suitable for children.
- Not suitable for sensitive skin or elderly.
- Be careful, the heat can be intense. We recommend children and the elderly use Artemis Tissue Repair Cream instead.
- Suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women.