Key Benefits of Phloe Healthy Bowel:
- Clinically shown to keep you regular
- For short and long term bowel health
- Triple action complex - Prebiotics, enzymes and fibre
- 100% natural active ingredient Zyactinase (from kiwifruit)
- Assists the body to absorb the optimal level of nutrients from food.
When difficult and irregular bowel movements are experienced they are often associated with an imbalance in the gut micro flora where the bad bacteria outweigh the good. Phloe Healthy Bowel s unique Triple Action Complex supports a series of events which work in unison to promote short term regularity and the right balance of gut micro flora so that in the long run your digestive system works the way it is supposed to.
1. Enzymes: The enzymes in Phloe Healthy Bowel work in two ways. Firstly, during the initial dose of the product when you have a solid or difficult stool to move, it aids with motility (or movement) of waste product gently through your digestive system.
Secondly, the enzymes in Phloe Healthy Bowel are very similar to those produced by your own digestive system so once the initial solid stool has been passed, they help to digest food so that subsequent stools move more freely through the digestive tract. This enzyme digestion also aids with absorbing the optimum level of nutrients into your system from the food you eat.
2. Fibre: the fibre in Phloe Healthy Bowel works by providing bulk to stools. Moisture is absorbed from your system into your stool which helps it move through the digestive tract more comfortably.
3. Prebiotics: The prebiotics in Phloe Healthy Bowel aid in long term bowel health. Their main role is to provide food for the good bacteria in your digestive tract to grow. This process has a dual effect. Firstly, it helps restore the balance of gut micro flora and helps protect the digestive wall so it can work normally.
Secondly, if you have a low level of good bacteria in your system it means that your system is not producing enough enzymes on its own to digest food properly. Encouraging the growth of the good bacteria encourages the growth of the enzymes so that you can continue to digest food the way you are supposed to. In the long run it is the prebiotics that will support the long term, proper functioning of your digestive system.
Active IngredientsEach capsules contains:Active Ingredient: Zyactinase 535mg (from Kiwifruit)
Also contains: Isomalt, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide.
Capsule: Vcaps, Non-Gelatin vegetarian hypo-allergenic.
100% plant derived active ingredient. Gluten free. GE free.