Biotin has been clinically proven to improve the condition of brittle nails. Supporting ingredients, Zinc and Selenium together with Silica encourage the healthy, strong, growth of hair, skin and nails.
Zinc is a mineral antioxidant found in every cell of the body and is important for the development, repair and integrity of the skin. Selenium is also a powerful antioxidant that helps encourage healthy looking skin by protecting cells from free radical damage. Collodial mineral silica is required for the normal growth and development of connective tissue such as skin, hair and nails
Just one tablet per day
Double strength colloidal mineral silica
Powerful antioxidant protection for the skin
Clinically trialled dose of Biotin for brittle nails
Skin repair and wound healing
Active IngredientsActive ingredients per tablet:
Silica: colloidal anhydrous 450mg (Equiv. to Silicon 210.38mg),
Zinc citrate dihydrate 75.3mg (Equiv. to Zinc 24mg),
Selenomethionine 250Âµg (Equiv. to Selenium 100Âµg).
- Always read the label and use as directed.
- Supplementary to a balanced diet.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist talk to your health professional.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your health professional before taking this product.
- Do not use if carton seals are missing or broken.
- Do not use if the blister seal is broken.