- Lifestream Calcium Natural is made using certified organic sea vegetable Lithothamnium calcareum.
- Contains 33% elemental calcium.
- Provides a source of wide range of minerals and trace nutrients that help in absorption of calcium.
- Aids muscle and nerve function.
- Not sythetically produced or made from chalk and does not contain hydroxyapatite (crushed cow bone)
- Helps support bone density as we age.
- Supports skeletal strength and spine posture.
- Sourced from plants.
Active IngredientsCERTIFIED ORGANIC Lithothamnium calcareum sea-vegetable, non-certified organic vegetarian capsule (hypromellose and water), Cornstarch, vegetable Magnesium stearate (made from palm fruit), Silica dioxide.
Calcium Nutrition Information
Serving size: 2.8g
*RDI = Recommended daily intake.
|Average Quantity||per serve||per 100g|
|Energy||0.4 kJ||13 kJ|
|Protein||0.03 g||1.0 g|
|Fat, total||0.06 g||2.0 g|
|-saturated*||0.003 g||0.1 g|
|Carbohydrate||0.03 g||1.0 g|
|-sugars||0.003 g||0.1 g|
|Sodium||14.8 mg||530 mg|
|Calcium||924 mg (116% RDI*)||33.0 mg|
|Chromium||1.4 mcg||50.0 mcg|
|Copper||1.4 mcg||50.0 mcg|
|Iodine||137 mcg (91% RDI*)||4.9 mg|
|Iron||2.1 mg (18% RDI*)||74.5 mg|
|Magnesium||79.5 mg (25 % RDI)||2.8 g|
|Manganese||82.3 mcg||2.9 mg|
|Molybdenum||4.5 mcg||159 mg|
|Phosphorous||9.7 mg||345 mg|
|Potassium||3.6 mg||129 mg|
|Selenium||1.4 mcg||50 mcg|
|Silica||1.3 mcg||47.5 mcg|
|Zinc||6.7 mcg||240 mcg|
|All values specified above are averages|
- Always read the label and use as directed.
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
- If you are taking any prescribed medications we recommend you check with your healthcare professional before taking supplements.
- Capsules are not recommended for small children (due to the choking hazard) and therefore we advise that Lifestream Natural Calcium powder is used instead - it can be sprinkled onto young children's food or drinks.