Dr Mercola Liposomal Vitamin C is manufactured to contain phospholipids to help protect cell membranes and increase absorption.
- Uses liposomal technology to deliver higher bio-availability potential and protection against intestinal discomfort.
- Provides a higher absorbable dose than traditional oral vitamin C which may help avoid intravenous applications if a higher dosage is desired.
- Contains a sunflower lecithin emulsifier, totally avoiding a soy-based one.
- Delivers vitamin C in a high-quality, tightly-sealed Licaps capsule that may offer superior oral delivery systems in terms of leakage protection and bio-availability to other products.
- Comes from a world-leading quality manufacturer with over a century of experience and innovative delivery technologies.
- Provides a more practical and effective,better absorbed form of vitamin C to complement your diet than traditional oral C or by inconvenient IV administration.
Active IngredientsEach 2 capsules contain:
1000mg vitamin C (Ascorbic acid)
Sunflower lecithin, medium chain triglycerides, vegetable cellulose, beeswax, paprika extract (for color).