Venotrex Tablets 263mg 60
Venous insufficiency: General weakening of the leg veins and return valves.
Odema: fluid retention in the ankles, legs, hips and waist. Most people who have circulation issues will find that they have excess fluid.
Vein and capillary health: It has been estimated that about one in four people suffer from some form of vein problem (a higher percentage in women), yet few people are aware of the problem. This can lead to spider veins, varicose veins, fluid retention and even haemorrhoids and general venous inflammation.
Each tablet contains:
263.2 mg of dry Aesculus hippocastanum seed extract (Horse Chesnut),
50mg aescin (extraction with ethanol).
- Take one tablet in the morning and one in the evening, both with liquid and before meals.
- Venotrex© should be taken for a minimum of four weeks before its effectiveness can be assessed; it may take up to eight weeks for the full results to be felt.
- Do not take Venotrex if you have hypersensitivity to horse chestnut (aesculus hippocastanum) or to any of the excipients.
- Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptomspersist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Not suitable for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use the product if the blister foil is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
| 1 Reviews
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.
Reviewed by Glenice | 6/10/2019
Venotrex is the only medication I use for easing pain and discomfit from my varicose veins. I have used it for around 10 years now and refuse to use anything else.