Summer's Eve Extra Cleansing Vinegar & Water Douche 133ml
Summer's Eve Extra Cleansing Vinegar & Water Douche is specially formulated to cleanse away vaginal secretions, leaving you feeling clean and refreshed in seconds.
Premixed, premeasured and ready-to-use, only Summer's Eve douches have an exclusive one piece design that requires no assembling before use. The Comfortip%AE nozzle and easy angle flexible neck make insertion and use easier and more comfortable than ever.Clinically tested, Summer's Eve douches are effective, completely sanitary and disposable.
When to douche:
- After your menstrual period
- After using contraceptive jellies and creams (Check contraceptive package instructions first)
- To clear out vaginal secretions
- Whenever you want to feel clean and refeshed
Purified Water, Sodium Chloride, Vinegar, Citric Acid and Sodium Benzoate.
Preparing the douche -
- Remove sanitary over wrap.
- Hold cap of bottle with one hand and grasp Comfortip%AE nozzle firmly with the other hand.
- Pull nozzle straight up until it clicks in place. Douche is not ready for use until you hear it click.
How to douche -
- Gently insert nozzle into your vagina, no more than 3 inches and slowly squeeze bottle.
- Do not close vagina opening, douching solution should flow freely out of vagina.
- Use while sitting on the toilet, in the tub or while standing in the shower.
Do not douche to prevent pregnancy, during pregnancy, If you have symptoms of pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) or a sexually transmitted disease (STD), to self-treat or prevent a STD or PID, after exposure to a STD. Stop using this product if douching results in excessive dryness or irritaion. An association has been reported between douching and pelvic inflammatory diease (PID), ectopic pregnancy, and infertility. It is not currently known whether douching is casually related to these conditions, but women should be aware of this association. Douching should not be used for self-treatment if you have symptoms of PID or STD.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.