- Healtheries Executive B Tablets, 30 Tablets provides a good source of B Vitamins, minerals and herbs that help you manage stress.
- Provides an energy boost for your body
- Helps to improve concentration and focus.
- A total stress management formula that contains antioxidant nutrients, calming minerals and relaxing herbs.
- Helps to relieve physical and emotional stress.
- Useful to top up your nutrient intake if you smoke or have high consumption of alcohol, tea, coffee, sugar, and fast or refined food products.
- Your body uses B complex vitamins to regulate your appetite and digestion and to maintain a healthy nervous system.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
|Each tablet contains:|
|Vitamin B1||60 mg|
|Vitamin B6||41 mg|
|Vitamin B2||25 mg|
|Folic Acid||150 mcg||Vitamin B12||25 mcg|
|Choline bitartrate||25 mcg|
|Potassium (as sulfate)||10 mg|
|Magnesium(as oxide)||10 mg|
|Zinc (as amino chelate)||1 mg|
|Pantothenic acid||50 mg|
|Vitamin E (30 IU)||25 mg|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||200 mg|
|Citrus bioflavonoids extract||10 mg|
|Passion flower herb ext. equiv. dry||100 mg|
|Scullcap herb ext. equiv. dry||50 mg|
Also contains: tabletting aids, color- Natural.
NO ADDED: Animal products, dairy products, egg, artificial flavors or artificial sweetners. If pregnant, breastfeeding or on medication, constult your healthcare professoinal. Suitable for vegetarians.
- If you're taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare professional before you use this product.
- B Complex Vitamins can turn your urine bright yellow. This is completely normal and just results from the way your body breaks down the vitamins once you've taken them.
- The herbs in this product have not been shown to be safe during pregnancy. We do not recommend taking this product if you're pregnant or breastfeeding
- Some people find that high-strength B vitamins give them too much energy to sleep. If this applies to you, we recommend avoiding this product in the evenings.
- This product is not recommended for children under 12. Keep this product out of their reach.
Always read the label. Use only as directed