Lifestream Bowel Biotics Fibre + Enzymes 200g Powder
- Lifestream Bowel Biotics Fibre + Enzymes is a completely natural formula that provides a source of psyllium fibre, prebiotics, digestive enzymes and essential herbs that help support digestive and bowel health.
- Aids regular bowel movements.
- Helps to ensure optimum digestion and maintain overall health and wellbeing.
- Promotes growth of the healthy bacteria.
Lifestream Bowel Biotics Fibre + Enzymes Powder contains:
Psyllium husks 64%, Inulin prebiotics 30%, Digestive enzymes (Protease 1.2%, Betaine HCI 0.9%, Ginger root 0.6%, Papain 0.6%, Peppermint leaf 0.6%, Fennel seed 0.6%, Bromelain 0.6%), Probiotic cultures 1%.
Serving size: 5g
|Average Quantity||per serve||per 100g|
|Energy||43.0 kJ||855 kJ|
|Protein||0.1 g||2.1 g|
|Fat, total||0.05 g||0.9 g|
|-saturated*||0.01 g||0.2 g|
|Carbohydrate||4.4 g||88.5 g|
|-sugars||0.1 g||2.0 g|
|Dietary Fibre||3.2 g||63.9 g|
|Probiotic cultures||600 million|
All values specified above are averages.
- Adults: 2 level teaspoons (5g), 1-2 times daily.
- Children 6-12 years: 1 level teaspoon (2.5g), 1-2 times daily.
- Mix into large glass of water or juice, stir well and consume immediately.
- Follow this with another glass of water or juice.
- Best taken 1/2 hour before or after food.
- It is recommended to take water intake when taking additional dietary fibre.
- We recommend starting with a low dose and building up gradually to suit the individual.
- Always read the label and use as directed.
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
- If you are taking any prescribed medications we recommend you check with your healthcare professional before taking supplements.
- As a general precaution, if you are pregnant or nursing, consult with a healthcare professional before use.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.