Kira Low Mood Tablets 30
Kira GoodMood St John's Wort can be useful for the support of the nervous system, and the digestive system .
This product can have a supportive influence on mood.
It can also help encourage relaxation of the nervous system, thereby promoting sleep. Its relaxant effect, however, does not cause weariness nor does it hinder activities such as driving or operating machinery.
Each (1) tablet contains:
450mg of extract (as dry extract) from St John's Wort aerial parts (Hypericum perforatum L.) (3 - 6:1)(equivalent to 1350 - 2700mg of St John's Wort).
Extraction solvent: Methanol 80% v/v.
This product contains lactose monohydrate and soy polysaccharides.
One tablet daily.
Do not exceed the stated dose. Do not use if you:
* Are allergic to peanut, soya or any of the ingredients.
* Are under 18 years of age.
* Have been diagnosed with depression or you think you might be depressed.
* Are about to undergo surgery.
St John's Wort must not be take at the same time as certain medicines including:
* Many prescribed by your doctor (see the booklet enclosed in the pack).
* Hormonal contraceptives (including the Pill).
* Some you can get without prescription.
If symptoms persist while using the product, consult a doctor or healthcare practitioner.
If side-effects not mentioned in the information leaflet (included in the pack) occur, consult a doctor or healthcare practitioner.
Increased sensitivity of the skin to sunlight may occur in rare cases, especially in fair-skinned people.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.