Goodhealth Magnesium Powder 150g
- Good Health Magnesium Powder supports energy production in the body.
- Contains high strength magnesium, which is needed by every cell in our bodies.
- Has B vitamins, which aids in the body's recovery from stress, tension and stiffness.
- Perfect for those who find it difficult to swallow tablets.
- Easily absorbed by the body.
Serving size: 5g
Total Elemental Magnesium 350mg:
Magnesium (as Amino Acid Chelate) 75mg,
Magnesium (as Citrate) 50mg ,
Magnesium (as Aspartate Dihydrate)50mg ,
Magnesium (as Phosphate) 175mg ,
Levocarnitine (L-carnitine tartrate) 73.3mg,
Thiamine (Vit B1) (from Thiamine hydrochloride 28mg) 25mg,
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 2mg,
Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 20mg,
Pantothenic acid (Vit B5) (from calcium pantothenate 76mg) 70mg,
Pyridoxine (Vit B6) (from Pyridoxine hydrochloride 50mg) 41mg,
Folic Acid 150mcg,
Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 20mcg,
Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 120mg,
Potassium (as Potassium Phosphate monobasic) 100mg.
- 1 teaspoon daily (5 gram serve) mixed with water or juice.
- Best used mid-morning or afternoon as may have an energising effect.
- Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
- Take at least two hours apart from antibiotic medications, magnesium may reduce absorption of antibiotics.
- Caution in people with renal failure.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with others.